Just as Totus have evolved, building services technology moves on at a pace with innovative technology that reduces not only direct carbon emissions from your building but installation time from new methods including off-site fabrication.
We help our clients make sense of everything when it comes to a particular project or their portfolio of buildings.
We are able to provide practical advice on what works and what doesn’t based on many years of knowledge and experience.
We are also continually working with our specialist suppliers to ensure we are up to date with the latest trends, technologies and market offerings.
- Provide advice on building services solutions that have an impact on planning from day one.
- Offer good sound cost advice on running costs, capital cost and funding availability and pay back periods.
- Source the correct equipment to balance cost efficiency with energy efficiency.
- Ensure that the different elements of the ‘Green’ shopping list actually work when put into a building services design. Too often mistakes are made leaving building occupants unhappy. We have knowledge and experience in:
- Ground Source
- Air to Water Heat Pump Technology
- Leak Detection
- Biomass Heat Generation
- Voltage Optimisation
- Rainwater Recovery
- Passive Ventilation
- Reversible Heat Pump/DX Technology
- Heat Recovery
- Lighting Controls – daylight switching, PIR control, low energy